Naggle Application [Rejected]

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Nigel de Vos, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Nigel de Vos

Nigel de Vos Guest

Character Information/History:

Name: Naggle
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 100
    Total played time on this character: 16 days 6h
    Total played time on this level: 9 days 14h
    Armory Link (make sure you are logged out with PVE equipment): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Naggle/simple

Playtime and Raiding:

We raid from 8:45-12:00PM server time on Thursday/Monday/Tuesday nights (some nights might run a bit later, but not more than 10-15 mins). Are you able to attend these days? Please note; we do not enforce any attendance rules because we're nice like that. Yes!.. except mondays due to Band rehersals.

You will need the following in order to raid:
    - Teamspeak: it would be preferable if you had a mic and felt comfortable talking to the raid if necessary.
    - Appropriate buff food, potions and flasks. Guild bank will provide this for you if possible, please bring some with you as backup.
    - Addons: DBM or BigWigs.

Explain your optimal rotation and how you maximize your performance. Please refrain from using acronyms.
    I'm too high for this at the moment , my bad.

We expect you to understand your class and how to optimise your performance before your raid. Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what resources do you use? (websites, addons, etc)
    I just watch a video of it.

Raiding involves learning mechanics and evolving our strategy; along the way we will wipe while we learn. How do you feel about this?
    I hope the guild also offers gold for repairs cuz my plate ai'nt no cheap stuff!
    As a guy who has never had much gold and has just hit the 60k mark for the first time in his life , i'm really thrifty haha

General Info:

It is paramount that new members fit in with the guild, and the guild can sustain the new member. This is your chance to show us how awesome you are and what you can contribute!

What do you think you can offer to Second Blood?
    I have absolutely no F#ckin' Idea! , I'm not that of a special guy.
    I play guitar in a band tho... I got that going for me which is nice.

Please tell us what you offer both as a player and a person.
    See above.

2. Nigel de Vos

Nigel de Vos Guest

Oh and I also have a load of alts (5 more lvl 100's) that are possible to raid aswell!

3. Boothy

Boothy SB GM & Admin

Hi Naggle,

Thanks for taking the time to apply to Second Blood. The officers will discuss and get back to you asap.

Regards
    Boothy

4. Nigel de Vos

Nigel de Vos Guest

any news yet?

5. Capek

Capek SB Officer

Hi Naggle, we hope to give you a reply within the next day or two.

Thanks,

6. Capek

Capek SB Officer

Hi Naggle,

Thanks for your patience.
    I'm sorry to say that your application has been unsuccessful. If you would like further information I would be happy to explain via PM here or in game.

Many thanks for your time and all the best.

Caipek